- We make progress everyday to advance tomorrow.
LH has played a major part in the making of Korea's modern history and the enhancement of public living standards.
- 2000 : Performed South-North economic cooperation projects including the development of
Gaeseong Industrial Complex.
- 2001 : Constructed the second-phase new towns in the Metropolitan area
(Pangyo, Dongtan, Gimpo, Paju, etc.).
- 2002 : Expanded regional total development projects, and undertook to develop the national land
informatization system project; designated as the Green Building Certification Center
- 2003 : Performed FEZ projects.
- 2004 : Supplied purchased multi-unit tenament rertal housing (Seoul), and constructed Korea’s
first 10-year public rental apartments (Segyo-dong, Osan).
- 2005 : Multi-functional Administrative Cities and Innovation cities
- 2006 : Undertook the project to construct the Pyeongtaek International Business Zone.
Performed LH’s first public development of housing land (Pangyo, Seongnam).
Launched the Support Center for Housing Rentals.
- 2007 : Began the construction of Sejong City and Innovation Cities.
Completed the first stage project in Kaesong Complex.
- 2008 : Exported Korean-type new towns to overseas markets.
- 2009 : LH launched
Marked the construction of a total of 2.18 million houses.
Led the construction of decent and affordable housing.
Founded the Land Bank.
- 2010 : The first among public enterprises to employ senior citizens
- 2011 : First residents of Sejong-city moved in Opened Je 2 Jayuro Expressway and Gimpo-Hanganro Expressway Confirmed movement of the HQ office to Jinju Inno-cities
- 2012 : First residents of Bogeumjari Housing units moved in Opened LH Land & Housing University Recruited the first round of LH new employees Received the highest rank(‘excellent’) in customer satisfaction four years in a row
- 1994 : Constructed Jayuro Road and Tongildongsan (Unification Hill).
- 1996 : Changed the company’s name to KLC.
- 1998 : Approved the construction of Korea’s first National Rental Housing (341 houses in Jeongja, Suwon),
and purchased corporate land to support corporate restructuring efforts.
- 1980~84 : Constructed Gwacheon New Town (13,522 houses).
- 1986~89 : Constructed Sanggye New Town (42,874 houses).
- 1988 : Developed industrial complexes.
- 1989 : Constructed the first-phase new towns in the Metripolitan area
(Bundang, Ilsan, Pyeongchon, Jungdong and Sanbon).
- 1971 : Constructed Korea’s first rental apartments (Gaebong-dong).
- 1971~79 : Constructed the Banpo apartment complex (7,906 houses).
- 1975~78 : Constructed apartments in Jamsil (19,180 houses).
- 1975 : Founded the Land Bank.
- 1979 : Expanded and reorganized the KLC.
- July 1, 1962Founded the KNHC.
- 1962 : Constructed Korea’s first apartment complex (Mapo)
- 1965 : Created mass housing land (132,232,000㎡ in Hwagok-dong)